top of page

Valve Leaks at Water Meter

If you’ve noticed that your home’s main water shut-off valve is dripping water, you’re probably wondering if this is a sign of a larger plumbing issue. Sometimes you will notice that the pipe and/or valve around your water meter looks corroded.

If your valve is leaking or corroded, it is time to replacement. Call Vincent Plumbing and we will shut off the water to your house in communities that allow plumbers to use curb stop keys, or schedule with your community water department for location and service. After the water is turned off at the street to your home, Vincent Plumbing can replace the pipe and valve(s) that are deteriorating. This is a common occurrence in Waukesha County and a quick fix for the experts at Vincent Plumbing.

194 views0 comments

Recent Posts

See All


Home Advisor 2021 Award to Vincent Plumbing
bottom of page